The 2015 Toyota Rav4 XLE is such a gorgeous model but then again, I have always been a fan of Toyota. In fact, I drive a Toyota Sienna and I absolutely love it. I have driven a mini van for over 10 years so when I got the chance to step outside the mini van box and test drive a new 2015 Toyota Rav4 XLE, I was thrilled. The design was so sleek and stylish not like your old SUV boxed models. If you are the adventurous type, this vehicle is for you as it can handle just about any type of adventure you are up to in any kind of weather.
- Equipped with 17-in Alloy Wheels, so, your new vehicle makes quite the impressive and attractive picture; you’ll be able to drive just about anywhere, whether it’s running errands or taking a cross-country trip.
- Moonroof. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking to let in a little extra breeze during the summer months or star-gazing with a loved one during a much-needed quiet evening, the Rav4 XLE’s moonroof is a great feature for any new car owner to enjoy.
- Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control. This allows you to custom design your own climate preferences so you can keep everyone riding with you, as comfortable as possible.
- Entune Audio Plus. Enjoy being able to access more stations than ever before with the Sirius XM all access radio and HD radio.
- Roof Rails. These stylish and aerodynamic rails will help you carry more this holiday seasons from anything ranging from your new Christmas tree, gifts, furniture and more.
- 24/31MPG so you can enjoy not having to stop as frequently to refuel and can get the most out of your travels.
- FWD and AWD.
- 2.5 Liter 4-cylinder engine.
Not only can the Toyota Rav4 XLE handle any weather condition, it can fit up to 4 passengers with plenty of leg room in the back seat. And if you need to pack up your gear for you next adventure, you can fold the seats down where it is plenty big enough to transport all of you equipment. If you can’t remember where the next stop is located just plug-in the address on the navigation system and choose which audio you want to hear it from such as, Entune™ Premium Audio with Navigation and App Suite 29 and Entune™ Premium JBL® Audio with Navigation and App Suite. Either one will still give you the clarity of SiriusXM All Access Radio.
The 2015 Toyota Rav4 XLE is such a gorgeous model but then again, I have always been a fan of Toyota. With so many unique and exciting features to brag about, the Rav4 XLE could be number one on the wish list this holiday season. It’s the perfect vehicle to share with family or friends, no matter where your travels will be taking you during the upcoming year. The model I was driving starts out at $26,935.00. Stop by your local Toyota dealership to test a 2015 Toyota Rav4 XLE!