School is officially out and my summer is starting out INCREDIBLE with an epic adventure to Los Angeles for the Incredibles 2 Event June 5-7. Thanks to my friends at Disney for hosting me on this journey.
A movie that I have been waiting to make a come back for 14 years is finally hitting the theaters on June 15. While in Los Angeles, 24 other bloggers and I will be screening Incredibles 2, interviewing the cast of Incredibles 2, visiting Disneyland for Pixar Fest, screening Big City Greens and interviewing the series creators. Check out the lineup of events below!
Screening of Incredibles 2
After the screening I will sharing my review and thoughts of the movie so stay tuned for that.
Cast Interviews with the following:
Craig T. Nelson (voice of “Bob Parr / Mr. Incredible”)
Holly Hunter (“Helen Parr / Elastigirl”)
Samuel L. Jackson (voice of “Lucius Best / Frozone”)
Sophia Bush (voice of “Voyd”)
Sarah Vowell (voice of “Violet Parr”)
Huck Milner (voice of “Dash Parr”)
Bob Odenkirk (voice of “Winston Deavor”)
Catherine Keener (“Evelyn Deavor”)
We will also be interviewing “Bao” Director Domee Shi & Producer Becky Neiman. I cannot wait to see this short before the Incredibles 2 movie. I heard it’s a good one.
ABOUT THE MOVIE
Everyone’s favorite family of superheroes is back in “Incredibles 2” – but this time Helen (voice of Holly Hunter) is in the spotlight, leaving Bob (voice of Craig T. Nelson) at home with Violet (voice of Sarah Vowell) and Dash (voice of Huck Milner) to navigate the day-to-day heroics of “normal” life. It’s a tough transition for everyone, made tougher by the fact that the family is still unaware of baby Jack-Jack’s emerging superpowers. When a new villain hatches a brilliant and dangerous plot, the family and Frozone (voice of Samuel L. Jackson) must find a way to work together again—which is easier said than done, even when they’re all Incredible.
Like INCREDIBLES 2 on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PixarTheIncredibles/
Follow Disney/Pixar on Twitter: https://twitter.com/disneypixar
Follow Disney/Pixar on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pixar/
Visit the official INCREDIBLES 2 website here: http://disney.com/incredibles2
Visit Disneyland to Experience Pixar Fest
Not only will I be riding rides at Disneyland but will be checking out what’s new in the “Pixar Play Parade,” “Together Forever – A Pixar Nighttime Spectacular,” taste Pixar-inspired treats and more!
- Together Forever – A Pixar Nighttime Spectacular – shares a story from your favorite Pixar characters through a projection from multiple Disneyland Park locations along with a fireworks display. I’m sure I’ll shed a tear or 2 when I see this.
- Paint the Night Parade – filled with over 1 million bright lights of your favorite characters going through California Adventure. I’ve seen this parade before and it was spectacular and cannot wait to see it again.
- Pixar Play Parade – daytime parade with new story elements of characters from Up and Inside out and of course a feature with Luxo Jr. and the Pixar Lamp.
- New updates throughout the park – meet and greets with your favorite Pixar characters, live musical performances, new Pixar souvenirs, and much more.
- Pixar Inspired Treats – find a variety of new tasty treats from cake, macaroons, cotton candy, churros, drinks and more. I cannot wait to try them all!
Pixar Fest goes through September 3rd so you have plenty of time to experience it!
Screening of Disney’s Channel Big City Greens
Q&A with the series creators & executive producers, brothers Chris and Shane Houghton alongside Emmy Award-winning Rob Renzetti
This series follows the offbeat adventures of 10-year-old Cricket Green, a mischievous and optimistic country boy who moves to the big city with his wildly out-of-place family – older sister Tilly, dad Bill and Gramma Alice. Cricket’s curiosity and enthusiasm leads his family on epic journeys and into the hearts of his new neighbors.
Big City Greens premieres June 18 at 9:30 a.m. on Disney Channel, DisneyNOW and Disney Channel VOD.