As our spring break continues from being in the NYC the week prior and now a week of being at home, we decided to do things close to home while the 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT S-AWC got us to those destinations. We took the Mitsubishi Outlander to several places such as the movies, the arcade, visit family nearby, out to eat, shopping and more.
Not only did it get us to our destinations, the gas mileage was amazing at 20 City / 27 Hwy that we never had to fill up during our week of fun. I really loved the smooth ride the Mitsubishi Outlander gave us with the 224hp V6 engine and 6-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters and the fact that it could fit our family of 5 along with a few extra friends that came along. Some of the features of the 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT S-AWC that really stood out to me after driving it for a week are the following.
Features of the 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT S-AWC
- ECO drive mode switch
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Heated front seats
- Front windshield rain-sensing wipers
- 60/40 split fold-down rear seats with independent slide and reclining adjustments (2nd row)
- 7 passenger seating
- 50/50 flat fold-down 3rd row seats
- 7 standard airbags including drivers knee airbag
- Adjustable front shoulder belts with pretensioner
- LATCH child-restraint system
- Anti-theft alarm system
While these are just some of the features there are plenty more that comes with it or to add on. The 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT S-AWC starts at $32,2451 for the standard model. Additional features are extra. Visit your local Mitsubishi dealer to test drive one today!