This week’s Splurge VS Steal is the Perfect Riding Boot. With the Fall Season here, it’s time to get the boots out again. The perfect riding boot is great to pair over top of jeans, leggings, and dresses. 6PM.com sells the Rockport boot for $129.99 and Jane.com sells the Perfect Riding Boot for $34.99. See the comparison below.
The Perfect Riding Boot
Shipping is FREE!
- Full-grain leather upper with decorative buckle detailing at the back and a wide elastic panel for plenty of stretch.
- Hydro-Shield™ waterproofing substances are tanned into the leather and seam sealant keeps moisture out.
- Zipper closure for quick and easy on and off.
- Breathable textile lining helps keep feet dry and cool.
- Features adiPRENE® and adiPRENE+® by adidas® sport technology in the heel and forefoot to absorb shock with every step.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Circumference: 14 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 15 3⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 5.5, width W (C). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Shipping is $8.99.
- Dimensions: 18″ shaft, 15″ top circumference, 1″ rubber heel, round toe. (These boots have a good stretch at the top and seem to be forgiving in the calf area.)
- Fit: True to size.
- Colors: Brown, Gray, Black, or Tan