I am starting a new feature called Splurge VS Steal. Each week I will be on the hunt to find the latest trends
and show the price comparison between 2 companies. One will be a more expensive company and
the other will be a more reasonable price. I will also post a link to purchase each product if you wish.
This week’s Splurge VS Steal is the Chevron Maxi Dress. I found 2 of the exact same black and white
dress at Amazon.com and Very Jane.com. I love the dress from VeryJane.com because it is super stretchy
and can go up to a size 14. Plus, the price is just right.
Check out the price comparison below:
Pinkclubwear Black White Scoop Neck Chevron Coloblock Tank Maxi Long Dress-Black – $28.95
Plus, $7.95 Shipping and Handling
Final Cost = $36.90
- Pinkclubwear’s Scoop neck sleeveless colorblock maxi dress
- Soft, stretch rayon material, tight fit top
- 95% Rayon 5% Spandex, hand wash cold
- Model info. Dress size: 2 / S, Height: 5′ 7″
- [Size Chart] XS = Dress 0-2, Bust 28″-30″, Waist 22″-24″ Small = Dress 2-4, Bust 30″-33″, Waist 24″-26″ Medium = Dress 4-7, Bust 33″-34″ Waist 26″-28″ Large =Dress 8-10,Bust 34″-38″, Waist 28″-31″
Black and White Chevron Maxi Dress $19.99
Plus, $3.95 Shipping and Handling
Final Cost = $23.94
This adorable sleeveless chevron maxi dress is cool and comfortable on a hot summer’s day. The elastic waist and gathered skirt is flattering on all body types. It also features a scoop neck and is available in 2 colors and 4 sizes ranging from 0-14. This dress is stretchy and forgiving, so the sizing is a bit interchangeable. This dress can be a bit sheer, so a slip is recommended.
65% cotton 35% Polyester
Machine wash gentle cycle or hand wash
Dress length from shoulder seam to bottom hem: S 55″ M 56″ L 57″ XL 58″
Available Colors •Black with White Chevron •Mint with Hot Pink Chevron
Available Sizes: •Small (0-2) •Medium (4-6) •Large (8-10) •X-Large (12-14)