It’s been 20 years since the show that started it all ended. We were there for every step of Clark Kent’s journey to become Superman, with our hearts pounding in anticipation. And now, they’re back for one last adventure.
I’m so excited to be able to share this amazing news with you! Warner Bros. has just released SMALLVILLE: THE COMPLETE SERIES 20th ANNIVERSARY EDITION Featuring All 218 Episodes on DVD and Blu-ray, including the never before seen bonus features that will take you behind the scenes of your favorite show. If you’re a fan of SMALLVILLE then I know you’ll want to get your hands on this October 19th!
Smallville: The Complete Series is a must-have for any comic book and TV fan. If you’re reading this, then you probably already know about the show’s premise of how Superman came to be. It follows Clark Kent as he grows up in Smallville, Kansas with his parents and friends as they find out their small town has been hiding the future of humanity all along. Whether or not you think it’s worth watching, there are so many reasons why this is one of those items that every collector needs to have!
With this limited edition box set, you can finally own every episode from seasons one through ten! Included are tons of extras that will make your head spin from never before seen footage from the show, gag reels, featurettes and more. If you were a fan of this groundbreaking show when it first aired or have been looking to revisit your old favorites, now’s your chance!
About Smallville Series
The groundbreaking, Emmy®-winning 10-season hit that redefined the origins of the world’s greatest super hero is all here – from Krypton refugee Kal-El’s arrival on Earth through his tumultuous teen years to Clark Kent’s final steps toward embracing his destiny as the Man of Steel.
Relive a decade’s worth of thrills in fantastic adventures full of action, heart and humor in abundance, all anchored by the marvelous performance of Tom Welling at its center. Savor again the series’ thoughtful and imaginative integration and reinvention of the iconic characters of DC lore. And let your spirits be lifted up, up and away.
- Tom Welling as “Clark Kent”
- Allison Mack as “Chloe Sullivan”
- Kristin Kreuk as “Lana Lang”
- Michael Rosenbaum as “Lex Luthor”
- John Glover as “Lionel Luthor”
- Erica Durance as “Lois Lane”
- Annette O’Toole as “Martha Kent”
- John Schneider as “Jonathan Kent”
- Justin Hartley as “Oliver Queen”
- Sam Jones III as “Pete Ross”
- Cassidy Freeman as “Tess Mercer”
- Aaron Ashmore as “Jimmy Olsen”
- Eric Johnson as “Whitney Fordman”
- Laura Vandervoort as “Kara”
- Callum Blue as “Zod”
- Jensen Ackles as “Jason Teague”
- Sam Witwer as “Davis Bloome”
Smallville has also featured many notable guest stars including Terence Stamp, James Marsters, Michael McKean, Ian Somerhalder, Jane Seymour, Brian Austin Green, Pam Grier, Helen Slater, Michael Ironside, Julian Sands, Tori Spelling, Rutger Hauer and Christopher Reeve.
Superman was created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster. Based on DC Comics characters, Smallville was developed for television by Alfred Gough & Miles Millar. Its executive producers have included Michael Tollin, Brian Robbins, Joe Davola, Alfred Gough and Miles Millar, James Marshall, Brian Peterson, Kelly Souders, Todd Slavkin, Darren Swimmer, Greg Beeman, Ken Horton and Tom Welling. The series is from Tollin/Robbins Productions, Millar/Gough Ink and Warner Bros. Television.
Smallville: The Complete Series 20th Anniversary Edition includes 2 DVD discs with over 28 hours of bonus features originally released on the Smallville Seasons 1-10 DVD sets.
MORE THAN 28 HOURS OF BONUS FEATURES
- The Adventures of Superboy – The original 1961 pilot starring John Rockwell.
- A Retrospective Look at the Series’ 10-Year Journey – An in-depth, season-by-season look at the creation of this landmark television series. Highlights include interviews with Tom Welling, Eric Durance, Michael Rosenbaum, Phil Morris, John Schneider and many more, as well as rare behind-the-scenes footage.
- A Decade of Comic-Con Featurette
- Paley Festival Featurette
- Smallville’s 100th Episode: Making of a Milestone – An extended version of the original featurette included in the Season 5 set.
- Secret Origin: The American Story of DC Comics – A feature length documentary chronicling DC’s 75 years of challenges, creativity, and triumph.
- Audio Commentaries, Deleted and Extended Scenes, Gag Reels, Behind-the-scenes featurettes and much more from all 10 seasons!
Smallville: The Complete Series is currently available to own on Digital. Digital purchase allows consumers to instantly stream and download to watch anywhere and anytime on their favorite devices. Digital movies and TV shows are available from various digital retailers including Prime Video, Apple TV, Google Play, Vudu and others.
Smallville is one of the most famous TV series in history, so it makes sense that fans would want to own every episode. When it came to an end, I was heartbroken and wanted more than anything for this material world in which Clark Kent existed on screen to continue – but alas!
The bonus features are nothing short of amazing: there are over 28 hours worth and they’re filled with laughter from those who have seen them already know how funny these moments can be in context (gag reels included). Seriously had tears running down my face from laughing so hard.
And if deleted scenes weren’t enough then maybe behind the scenes and featurettes will make up your mind about whether this box set should come home with you. The bonus features on this collection are just as good if not better than what was on air during its run!
Pick up your copy of Smallville: The Complete Series 20th Anniversary Edition and let the binge-watching begin!