Shoney’s New Seafood Selections have arrived at Shoney’s restaurants for a limited time through April 17th. Below is a list of what is new and available for a limited time to try.
- (NEW) Seafood Bites – A blend of tender shrimp, crab, cheese and spices, lightly fried and served with Cajun tartar sauce for $4.99.
- Wild-Caught Pacific Salmon – Seasoned filet served with rice pilaf and steamed vegetables. Includes Soup, Salad and Fruit Buffet, all for $10.99.
- Pile O’ Shrimp – A dozen large shrimp, hand-breaded and lightly fried, served with coleslaw and cocktail sauce. Includes Soup, Salad and Fruit Buffet for $8.99.
- (NEW) Atlantic Cod with Blue Crab & Shrimp Cake – Sauteed codfish filet topped with blue crab & shrimp cake. Includes Soup, Salad and Fruit Buffet for $9.99.
- Fish Sandwich – Shoney’s fried codfish filet sandwich served on a toasted hoagie with lettuce and tartar sauce, served with choice of side for $6.99.
While I was on vacation in Tennessee, I got the chance to stop at Shoney’s restaurant to try some of the new seafood selections on the menu. We chose the Atlantic Cod with Blue Crab & Shrimp Cake and the Pile O’ Shrimp.
Each one tasted fresh like it was caught from the ocean that day. My favorite was the Pile O’ Shrimp
as I love shrimp and breading. The portions were plenty big and satisfying. Shoney’s is also bringing back Friday Night Seafood Buffet, starting at $11.99, is available each Friday, beginning at 4 p.m.
And don’t forget to top off your meal with a dessert and try the new Cool Berry Pie—a creamy tart filling blended with raspberries, strawberries and blueberries on a chocolate cookie crust, finished with a whipped topping and powdered sugar for $3.99.
For a list of locations near you, head on over to Shoneys.com.
Disclosure: I was given a gift card for the product featured in this post to facilitate my review. All opinions are 100% mine and not influenced in any way.