Disclaimer: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
Spring is finally here and I am in the mood to do some Spring cleaning. I am always looking for ways to save time on cleaning so I can have time to play with my kids, relax, etc. I found the perfect solution to save time cleaning the floors with the iRobot Roomba 870. You may be wondering how can this device help you save time. All you have to do is just press “Clean” button or set a time for the Roomba to vacuum when it’s most convenient for you. When it is finished vacuuming there is no need to hunt the Roomba down– it automatically returns to its Home Base to recharge between cleanings. I often set the time while I am at work or running errands that way when I get back the floors are done.
The iRobot Roomba 870 is one powerful device. It clean floors like never before with the revolutionary AeroForce Performance Cleaning System. It delivers 5x the suction and removes up to 50% more dirt, dust, hair and debris. So whether you have animals or kids it will be sure to suck up the their debris.
There is no worries on if it will get in those hard to reach places. The Roomba’s slim profile lets it clean under furniture, including beds, skirted furniture, tables and cabinetry while the spinning side brush grabs dirt and debris from tough places like wall edges and corners. And if you want to block it from going down the stairs or certain rooms just set up the 2 virtual wall barriers to let it know to stay out of that area.
Other features include:
- iAdapt Responsive Navigation Technology with cliff-detection sensors
- Large HEPA filter keeps dust, dander, and other allergens out of the air
- iRobot XLife Extended Life Battery provides double the battery cycles
- Bin Full indicator light lets you know when the bin needs emptying
- 2 Virtual Wall Barriers keep Roomba in the rooms you want to vacuum & out of the ones you don’t
- No more cleaning brushes! Tangle-free AeroForce Extractors are maintenance free
- Roomba’s large HEPA filter keeps dust, dander, and other allergens out of the air – ideal for homes with pets and allergy sufferers