The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
If you’re looking to improve your photography skills, the Best Buy Photography Workshops is the place to learn. You can always learn a little more when it comes to photography and I love that Best Buy is offering this. Get tips from the pros and learn about digital imaging and digital photography with workshop shops tours taking place Seattle, San Diego, Houston, Atlanta, Tampa, New York City and Minneapolis on this Saturday, July 28.
If you happen to miss those tours don’t worry there will also be tours October 20, 2018, and January 19, 2019, that I will share with you at a later date so you can attend.
The Best Buy Photography Workshop is for beginners and intermediates so no need to worry about if you’re right for it cause you are. I guarantee you will walk away knowing more about photography than you did when you walked in.
- Available in Seattle, San Diego, Houston, Atlanta, Tampa, New York City and Minneapolis on 7/28
- These are half-day excursions where you’ll get the chance to work with pro photographers & our Camera Experience Shop experts to conduct 4 individual photo shoots.
- You’ll get to test & try an array of lenses & accessories to truly unleash what’s possible with photography, learn to think like a pro & walk away with some amazing photos.
- At the end of the day in addition to lunch you’ll get a bag of camera goodies + if you share your photos on social media with the #BestBuyPhotoWorkshops you’ll be entered to win Best Buy gift cards or a dream photography package!
- The events cost $50 – but you’ll easily make this up with the giveaways, lunch, transportation, and the priceless opportunity to work with pros!
- Only 2 hours long, these will cover the photography basics & allow you 1:1 interaction with our Camera Experience Shop Experts to walk through your camera’s settings
- Hands-on with all the cameras & test and try them in the store
Thanks to Best Buy’s Camera Experience Shop for passing off their knowledge to us. Once you’re done, take the next step into the upcoming Photography Workshop Tours on 10/20 and 1/19. You can sign-up to be notified when these go live for registration in the fall/winter.