Disclosure: As a Balance Bar Insider, I received a gift card to buy Balance bare bars. All opinions are 100% my own.
While summer may keep up busy there are ways to find your balance and stay active this summer. Having a balance and being active keeps us refreshed, energized, and ready for the next tasks whether it be juggling family, work, etc. While I know there are only so many hours in a day that can seem to go away in a blink of an eye. Here are some ways to find your balance and stay active.
1. Make a list. Make your list the night before of what needs to be done so you don’t feel overwhelmed the next day. Stay focus and work to get those items crossed off. If you don’t get to them all don’t worry, there is always tomorrow.
2. Try Yoga. You will feel calm and relaxed while at the same time getting a workout. Just 30 minutes of it will make you feel more refreshed for the day.
3. Plan out your meals. Use a printable meal planner to plan our your meals for each week. Prepare what you can over the weekend so it is ready for the week. I like to bag up snacks for the kids lunches ahead of time so I can just throw it in their lunch especially on those hectic mornings.
4. Fit in Exercise. Whether you have 10 minutes or an hour fit in some type of exercise that you enjoy rather it be a run, walk, bike, Pilates, etc. No time for a gym? Pop in a video at home or search through thousands of workouts on YouTube.
5. Disconnect. Sometimes you just need to unplug from technology. It can get overwhelming at times and you feel like you wasted hours on social media when you could be active or crossing off items on your list.
Be sure to get all of your Summer Shape Up essentials including Balance Bar’s delicious bare bars at Walmart. These bars are a nutritious, wholesome snack made with real nuts & fruit. Each bar is only 160 calories, non-GMO, gluten-free, soy-free and vegetarian and comes in tasty flavors like Sea Salt Caramel and Mixed Berry Nut which is also dairy-free and vegan. Walmart is the only one that carries the 4+1 value pack of Balance bare bars that includes an extra free bar and a $1 off coupon so it’s a great value.
Need some inspiration? Learn some quick and easy workout moves from Gabby Reese.
One lucky reader will receive a $15 Walmart Gift Card. To enter complete the tasks below. The more tasks you complete the more entries you receive. Giveaway is open to US residents only and ends 8/23/15. Winner will be notified by email. Good Luck!