This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WalmartMonsters #MiniMonsters #Walmart
Now that fall is here that means that Halloween is right around the corner and will be here before you know it. With that being said it’s time to start thinking of what to pass out during trick or treat night. I usually pass out the traditional candy but this year I am doing something different and going to pass out a crafted DIY project using Sunkist® Halloween Monster cans. It is super simple to do and only requires a few supplies.
Halloween Monster Cans
- 7.5 oz. Sunkist Halloween Monster Cans
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Undo the Sunkist Halloween Monster cans out of each plastic ring.
- Heat up the glue gun.
- Apply a few drops of glue onto the hand of the monster and press the sucker stick to the glue drops.
- Press and hold for a few seconds to allow to dry.
- Save for Halloween night to pass out.
The best part about these cans is that you can make them come to life with the Mini Monsters Augmented Reality App. Download the app by visiting www.minimonsters.com and make them interact with each other. And if that is not fun enough you can even record a video of your monster experience, take a selfie, or share on Snapchat. Pretty awesome, right?!
So you may be wondering how to pair these #MiniMonsters together using the app. Just follow these instructions below on how to download and use the app.
- Pick up your favorite #MiniMonsters limited edition flavors at your local Walmart store.
- Download the app onto your android or apple device.
- Using the app, scan the #MiniMonsters on the cans and watch as they spring into action!
- Scan two different #MiniMonsters flavors and get TWICE the #MiniMonsters experience.
So where can you find these fun Halloween Monster cans? None other than Walmart of course in the soda aisle. You can find a variety of different kinds such as Sunkist, A&W® Root Beer, 7UP®, Canada Dry®, Squirt® and Big Red® along with a different monster on each variety. And when you pick up the cans be sure to take advantage of the Ibotta offer and get $1 back when you buy a 6-pack of Halloween Monster Cans.