Veteran’s Day is celebrated on November 11th. This is the day where we can thank those that have served and protected our country. Just in time for the holiday season, Sears has launched its Heroes at Home for the Holidays program. Sears, teaming up with Rebuilding Together, will assist veterans who are in need of a wheelchair accessibility ramp for their home. Now through Nov. 19, shoppers can donate when they check out at any Sears store and 100 percent of their donation will go to Rebuilding Together, which will fund urgent upgrades in December to military families in need. You can find more information at Sears.com/heroesathome.
We have several Veteran’s in our family and neighborhood that we would like to thank for their service. I cannot think of a better way to thank them than with a holiday gift from Sears to show our appreciation. I recently stopped by my local Sears store to find what I thought were some great gift ideas for Veteran’s. I can’t wait to wrap these gifts up for the Veteran’s in our lives and see their faces light up. Who is the Veteran you will be shopping for?
Gift Ideas for Veterans
- Kenmore Patriotic Pair – A Kenmore 4.3 cu. ft. top load washer and Kenmore 7.0 cu. ft. white dryer w/ Smart Dry Plus are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. Both feature a unique American flag design embedded in the console. Sears is donating $40 from the in-store or online purchase of each qualifying washer or dryer, up to $200,000.
- Heroes at Home Ornament – These collectible moose and bear Christmas ornaments are the perfect addition to any holiday décor. With every qualifying in-store or online purchase, Sears will donate $1 with a minimum donation of $20,000.
- Craftsman Hat – Show love for the Craftsman brand and support veterans with this limited-edition Craftsman Heroes at Home beanie. Sears will donate $1 from the in-store or online purchase of each qualifying hat with a minimum donation of $4,000.
- America T Shirts – Veteran’s can show love for their country they proudly served with these shirts. They come in a variety of styles and sizes for all.
- Military Bamboo Salt & Storage Boxes – Natural bamboo salt-box with laser etched Navy, Marines, US Army, or US Air Force logo.
- Colorama Coloring Book – With over 100 elegant designs to choose from, you can enjoy hours of entertainment by filling in colorful patterns and pictures.
- Sheffield 12-in-1 Multi-Tool – Everything you need to fix things all in one tool. It is made with a heavy-duty aluminum handle with insulated rubber grip. It offers Phillips screwdriver, small slotted screwdriver, large slotted screwdriver, cable splicer, knife, and more.
- Warm Cozy Blanket – Anyone loves a warm cozy blanket to cuddle up with on a cold winter day. There are many to choose from throughout the store and online at Sears.
- Remote Controlled Drone – Keep a Veteran busy by flying a Drone in the power of their hands around. Find a variety with or without cameras attached.
- Year-round, Sears offers active, reserve or retired military personnel or military spouses 20 percent off regular-priced (five percent off sale-priced) tools and lawn and garden products, with a valid military ID or military spouse ID
- Sears is also hosting its Veterans Day sale 11/3-11/19 in-store and online, a perfect opportunity for shoppers to beat the Black Friday rush and get a jump-start on their holiday shopping
It’s A Giveaway!
Sears would like to give one lucky reader a chance to win a $100 Sears gift card. All you have to do is enter by using the form below. Contest ends on 11/14/2016. Giveaway open to US residents 18+. Good Luck!
Disclosure: I am a member of the Sears Blogger Squad and was compensated for this post. All opinions are 100% my own.