My life is hectic between a full-time job, blogging and running the kids everywhere. I am a pen and paper person so to keep organized I use a planner. Not just any planner. I need one that is big enough to hold important papers and room to write everything I need to do for the day. Plus, one that is stylish. I came across Erin Condren planners and fell in love with them. Not only do they have fun and trendy designs but they are also a life planner and that is what I need to control my hectic life.
Features of the Erin Condren Life Planner:
- Remove and interchange the front and back covers to your liking
- New Platinum foil edition option (in addition to Gold)
- Coil clips so you can insert anything into your Life Planner (and move it around if need to)
- Clear plastic bookmark to mark special days or put to the correct date
- Portable Perpetual Calendar & Contacts book
- Designer sticker sheets to customize your planner
- All text, photo, and blank labels can be moved around
The colorful tabs make it easy to find right month to flip to. Each month has a motivation saying at the top along with the “Work Hard, Play Hard” saying in the front cover. The planner is sturdy and has plenty of space to write what you need to do each day.
You can find Erin Condren Life Planner’s at ErinCondren.com. There are 3 Life Planner’s to choose from.
Classic Life Planner – $50
Gold Foil Life Planner – $75
Platinum Foil Life Planner – $65
Erin Condren $50 Gift Card Giveaway
Erin Condren would like to give (1) Shortcut Saver reader a chance to win a $50 gift card towards the purchase of a Erin Condren Life Planner. All you have to do is enter by using the form below thru 12/13. One winner will be notified by email. Good Luck!
Disclosure: I was given the product featured in this post to facilitate my review. All opinions are 100% mine and not influenced in any way.