This holiday season is sure to sparkle with Poppy, Branch, and all of Trolls Village when DreamWorks Trolls: The Beat Goes On! Season 4 premiering on Netflix November 2! Are you ready to sparkle with Poppy, Branch, and all of Trolls Village? It’s going to be a hair-raising event so be sure to tune in. Don’t forget the essentials you need to get the party started!
DreamWorks Trolls: The Beat Goes On! Season 4 Party Essentials
DIY Trolls Headband
To get prepared for this season, try this DIY Trolls Headband. It’s easy to do and everyone in the family can make one. All you need is a few supplies of faux fur, matching headband, heavy-duty cardboard, hot glue/hot glue gun, and scissors and following the directions.
DreamWorks Trolls Merchandise
- DreamWorks Trolls Party Hair Poppy doll says over 40 phrases and sounds when you pull up her rainbow-colored telescopic hair.
- Roll Poppy on her skates and she sings the theme song from the Netflix series, Trolls: The Beat Goes On.
- DreamWorks Trolls toys let kids express their “true colors” through music, dancing, and just plain fun.
- Inspired by the DreamWorks Trolls Animated Movie.
- Each Trolls Blind Bag contains 1 Troll
- Collect Them All
- Soft plush hair
- Clip and style Troll baby into hair
- Includes disco critter-shaped comb and critter earrings accessory
- Includes doll, critter earrings, dress, Troll baby barrette, and comb
- Ages 4 and up
DreamWorks Trolls Personalized Party Book
Kids can create their own Trolls character. The book is exclusively available through Penwizard.com and will be a hit with all the Trolls fans.
Check out other DreamWorks Trolls merchandise for your party!
About Trolls: The Beat Goes On!
As Queen Poppy celebrates a time of peace in Troll Village with parties, competitions and special occasions, Branch tries to be more fun-loving.