Can you believe that it’s time for back to school already? I mean it seems like summer just got here and now it is almost over. With just a few weeks left of fun, it’s time to start shopping to get some new styles for the first day of school. Thankfully, Sears has launched two new private label apparel lines R1893 jeans for women and Roebuck & Co. for kids to help kick off the school year just right. Since my kids have seem to grow over the summer we decided to head to Sears and check out their new back to school clothing lines. When we got there my kids were thrilled that they had everything to fit their individual style and I was happy to see them priced right in my budget.
My kids are all about wearing jeans and practically wear them throughout most of the school year. Sears has launched 2 new lines for jeans for back to school and picked up a pair of jeans from each line as they were the fit right and good quality for each of my kids. The Roebuck & Co. line previously only available for men, has now expanded their line for boys and girls as well. And they also carry denim, plus khaki cargo pants, long-sleeve tops and hoodies for boys, and leggings, tops and jackets for girls. The R1893 line is a diverse women’s denim collection that features six fits and 52 washes.
- The collection features six fits – hi-rise jeggings, girlfriend, boot, skinny, jegging, and skinny flare – with higher cotton content and fits with varying stretch, making the jeans feel buttery, yet durable, and holding in the right places
- Sizes are 2-18 and range in price from $39-$49
- Roebuck & Co.
- This brand plays to Sears’ heritage and focuses on quality and value
- The boys line has a classic collegiate feel, with tints of color and dry processing to give it a vintage look
- The line comes in two fits – straight and slim straight, each in four washes – three denim washes and black
- Sizes are 8-20 for boys
- The girls line conveys a bohemian, free-spirited attitude and features three fits – jegging, legging jean, and boot cut, with stretch in each
- The jegging comes in six washes, including black, grey, and two fashion colors (pink and turquoise); legging jeans have an elastic waistband and come in four washes/colors; and boot cut comes in two indigo washes
- Sizes are 7-16 for girls
Plus and husky sizing available, ranging in price from $24-$32 for both lines.
After about an hour of shopping the kids started to get bored but this mama wanted to get it all done in one trip. To keep the kids entertained while we shopped we played the new interactive in-store game called “Find Max” via the Sears app featuring characters from the blockbuster hit The Secret Life of Pets. It was fun to play and look for the clue’s throughout the store. And after finding all of the clue’s I instantly won Shop Your Way points to apply to my order.
To play “Find Max”:
- Text “FINDMAX” to 73277 to download or update the Sears app. and launch app in-store
- Look for clues throughout the store and scan all three QR codes to reveal Max’s secret location.
- Following participation, shoppers will unlock opportunities to enter sweepstakes, earn instant Shop Your Way points and more.
And while you are in Sears don’t forget to check out the other back-to-school deals at Sears.com/backtoschool
- Take 40% off Dockers Uniforms for Kids with items starting at just $12
- Take up to 50% off back-to-school fashions for juniors like the Bongo Junior’s Mock Neck Crop Top on sale for $9.99; reg. priced at $24.00 PLUS take an extra 20% off with the use of an in-store and online apparel coupon when you spend $50 or more
- Save 50% on Roebuck & Co. Fashion Tops for girls 7-16 on sale for $9.99; reg. priced at $19.99
- All men’s jeans on sale –
- Save on Roebuck & Co. Young Men’s Relaxed Fit Straight Leg Jeans on sale for $17.99; reg. priced at $39.00
- Save on Lee® Men’s Modern Series Straight Fit Jeans on sale for $32.99; reg. priced at $42
- All family athletic shoes on sale – Reebok Adult Athletic Shoes on sale for $39.99-$69.99; reg. priced at $49.99-$79.99
- Save on backpacks for the new school year on sale for $21.99 -$48; reg. priced at $38-$60
It’s A Giveaway!
Sears would like to give one lucky reader a chance to win a $100 Sears gift card. All you have to do is enter by using the form below. Contest ends on 8/24/2016. Giveaway open to US residents 18+. Good Luck!
Disclosure: I am a member of the Sears Blogger Squad and was compensated for this post. All opinions are 100% my own.