Recently we took a much-needed vacation to Orlando, Florida and the 2017 Mazda CX-5 got us around. We did so much packed into one week that we need a vacation after our vacation. The Mazda CX-5 did not let us down from being able to hold all of our luggage while transporting from the airport to hotels and to getting us to our destinations with 31 highway MPG.
There were so many features of the 2017 Mazda CX-5 we loved that I thought I would share some of them.
- LED headlights with Auto-Leveling
- Rain-sensing variable-intermittent windshield wipers
- Rear privacy glass
- Roof-mounted “shark fin” antenna
- Dual exhaust outlets with bright finish
- Dual-zone automatic climate control with pollen filter
- Rear air conditioning vents
- Power sliding-glass moonroof with one-touch-open feature and interior sunshade
- Speed sensitive power door locks with 2-stage unlocking
- Cruise control with steering-wheel-mounted controls
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink®
- 12-volt power outlets (1 front/1 cargo area)
- Map lights, Dome light and Cargo area light
- 5-passenger seating
- Bose® 10-speaker audio system with Centerpoint2® and AudioPilot2®
- Rearview camera
- MAZDA CONNECT™ Infotainment System
- Advanced front air bags7 with seat belt-use, passenger-weight sensors
- Front side-impact air bags7 and side-impact air curtains21 with rollover protection
- 3-point seat belts for all seating positions
- Front seat-belt pretensioners with force limiters
- Anti-lock Brake System with Electronic Brake force Distribution & Brake Assist
- Dynamic Stability Control8 and Traction Control System
- Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Traffic Alert24
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist16
- Tire-Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- LATCH rear seat child-safety-seat anchors & upper tether anchors
- Child-safety rear door locks
The 2017 Mazda CX-5 was name “2017 Best Car Brand” by U.S. News & World Report. It starts at $25,915 but the one I drove came in at $30,695. If you haven’t taken the 2017 Mazda CX-5 out for a test drive yet, visit your local Mazda dealership.
Disclosure: Thanks to Drive Shop for allowing me to drive the vehicle. All opinions are 100% mine and not influenced in any way.