I have been a fan of HP products for as long as I can remember. I recently received the new HP Envy 5660 printer in the mail to try out along with the HP Instant Ink program. I knew that right when I opened it I would love everything about it. Here are 8 reasons why I love my HP Envy Printer and how it is making my life easier.
- I can scan, print, and copy with just one machine.
- It is easy to set up and connected to the wi-fi and you don’t have to be a techy person to do it.
- The touchscreen is a great feature and is easy to use.
- It is compatible with all our devices such as my computer, phone, or tablet no matter the brand or operating system we have.
- Since it is wireless I can send things to the printer when I am away from home.
- I can get creative with my DIY projects and ideas using the tools from MyPrintly.
- With the Instant Ink program, I will never run out of ink.
- I can create cards for birthdays, holidays, or just because right from my phone with the HP Cards App.
I have been using my print to print activities for the kids to do throughout the summer, artwork for my craft room, birthday and holiday cards, and diy projects. The HP Envy printer is making my life easier because I don’t have to leave the house to pick up a last-minute birthday card, or something for the kids to do. I have everything I need at home by using the programs HP offers.
HP Instant Ink– With HP Instant Ink Replacement service, you select your plan and HP will take care of the rest. You’ll never run out of ink with this program and printing will cost a lot less as much as up to 50% savings. Low-cost monthly plans starts at $2.99 and there is no Annual Fee and you can change or cancel at any time.
Right now you can get 3 months of FREE ink, when you purchase an eligible printer and sign up online for HP Instant Ink. Go to www.hp.com/go/instantinkdeal for more details.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Collectively. I was compensated for this post but all opinions are 100% my own.