St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Pancakes are fun to make for a St. Patrick’s Day Breakfast. The kids will love this unique breakfast idea and have fun with it. There are just 5 simple steps to make Saint Patrick’s Day Rainbow Pancakes and take no time at all.
And to add a special treat I used See’s Candies Chocolate Treasure Coins that the kids could eat after their meal. You can even make them for different occasions or just for fun.
“PIN IT” by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Get more RECIPES from ShortCutSaver here!
- Pancake Mix
- Food Coloring
- Whipped Cream
- Airheads Extreme Rainbow Candy
- See' Chocolate Treasure Coins
- Mix pancake batter as directed on the box.
- Separate into bowls and add food coloring.
- Cook pancakes.
- Add 2 Whipped Cream Clouds on top of the pancake stack. (optional)
- Connect clouds with a candy rainbow. (optional)
- Decorate with See's Choclate Treasure Coins