Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AwakenYourTastebuds #CollectiveBias
We are counting down the days to the new Star Wars™ movie coming out December 18th. As you probably know by now that I am super excited and already have my tickets for opening day. To keep my family and I energized while we wait are these delicious Space Bites with a Galactic Crunch in the middle of each bite. And the best part is that they required no baking! Plus, inside the boxes of Star Wars™ Honey Nut Cheerios® are a Star Wars™ toy. Awesome, right? Something you can add to your collection of Star Wars™ merchandise.
Space Bites with a Galactic Crunch
Prep Time: 10 minutes. Serves 12.
- 6 cups Star Wars™ Honey Nut Cheerios®
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 jars of marshmallow fluff
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 chocolate bars
- Add 6 cups of Star Wars™ Honey Nut Cheerios® to a large Ziploc bag.
- Seal the bag letting the air out and use a rolling-pin until it is into tiny crust-like pieces.
- Melt 1/2 cup of butter.
- In a bowl add the crushed cereal and butter and mix together.
- In another bowl, melt 1 1/2 jars of marshmallow fluff.
- Add the marshmallow fluff to the crushed cereal and butter and mix together.
- Add 2 tbsp. of peanut butter to bowl and mix together.
- Grab a few handfuls of Star Wars™ Honey Nut Cheerios® and set them aside.
- Form balls with the cereal. You may need to add some flour to your hands if it is sticky.
- Add a few Star Wars™ Honey Nut Cheerios® in the middle of the formed ball and reform the ball.
- Place on a cookie sheet with wax paper underneath.
- Melt 2 chocolate bars and drizzle over “Space Bites”.
Star Wars™merchandise is out everywhere and nothing gets me more excited for the movie than seeing Star Wars™ on boxes and such. On a recent trip to my local Walmart I spotted the boxes of Star Wars™ Honey Nut Cheerios® and Star Wars™ Yoplait Go-Gurt.
Check out more Star Wars™ General Mills items available at Walmart!
Are you excited for the new Star Wars™ movie to come out?