I love a little flavor in my cup of coffee each morning. The one thing I don’t like is the extra calories you can consume with the flavoring alone. With this homemade skinny coffee creamer you can have 2 Tablespoons and not feel guilty. Two Tablespoons is about 115 calories and only 3 points if you follow the Weight Watchers Points Plus Program. With just 3 simple ingredients you can make your own homemade skinny coffee creamer to enjoy!
“PIN IT” by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Get more RECIPES from ShortCutSaver here!
- 16 oz. Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 14 oz. Can of Fat Free Condensed Milk
- ½ to 1 tsp. of Vanilla Extract
- Add the Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk and Can of Fat Free Condensed Milk into a bowl.
- Start with ½ tsp. or Vanilla Extract and add more (up to 1 tsp.) if needed.
- Whisk together until blended.
- Pour into a bottle or container that is airtight.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Shake before each use.