Two of my favorite things are Girl Scout cookies and ice cream so I decided to mix the 2 together. These delicious Samoas Ice Cream Bites are the perfect treat in the summer to cool off and easier to make than you think. I usually buy several boxes of Girl Scout Samoas cookies at the beginning of the year and hide them to make these special treats for my family and I. Don’t worry, if you don’t have any Samoas cookies on hand you can always substitute for Keebler Fudge Covered Coconut Dreams and they are just as good. Enjoy!
Samoas Ice Cream Bites
(Makes 2 dozen ice cream bites)
- 1 sleeve chocolate graham crackers (9 sheets) **I used Honey Maid brand**
- 1 stick salted butter
- 1 tbs granulated sugar
- 1.5 quart Breyer’s Blasts Girl Scout Samoas Ice Cream
- 6 Samoas Girl Scout Cookies ~OR~ Keebler Fudge Covered Coconut Dreams
- Microwave one stick of butter in a medium size mixing bowl until completely melted.
- Pulse chocolate grahams in a food processor until they are fine crumbs.
- Add chocolate graham cracker crumbs and 1 tbs granulated sugar to your melted butter and stir to incorporate.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Fill each mini muffin tin with approximately 1 tbs of the graham cracker mixture.
- Press the cracker mixture into the bottom of each tin and up the sides to form a mini pie crust.
- Place the mini muffin tin into the freezer to set.
- Cut six cookies into four equal sections with a sharp knife. This will give you 24 cookie topper pieces.
- Remove your mini muffin tin from the freezer.
- Use a cookie dough scoop to roll a perfectly round portion of Samoas Ice Cream and drop it into each mini chocolate pie crust.
- Top your ice cream bites with a piece of cookie.
- Put your bites back into the freezer until set.
- Dipping the bottom of the pan in warm water will help loosen the ice cream bites when you’re ready to serve.