The Rosted Red Pepper Dip makes an amazing appetizer for a party or just a snack at home. This recipe is easy to make with little ingredients. It tastes great with any kind of cracker or veggie. Serve it up on a platter or in a bowl. Print the recipe at the bottom of the post to make your own Roasted Red Pepper Dip!
“PIN IT” by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Get more RECIPES from ShortCutSaver here!
- 8 oz package Cream Cheese
- 7 oz Roasted Red Peppers
- ½ tsp minced Garlic
- 1 cup chopped Colored Bell Peppers
- 2 tsp dried Basil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Drain Red peppers.
- Blend ingredients except chopped peppers in a food processor until smooth.
- Add in chopped peppers and pulse a few more seconds to combine.
- Serve with your favorite crackers, chips or snack items.