Here is a fun recipe the includes Peeps for Easter. Kids will love the fun color Jell-O, sprinkles, and Peeps and eat it up real quick. It’s so easy even the kids can make it for a fun treat. You could even set them out at Easter time for the whole family to enjoy!
“PIN IT” by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Get more RECIPES from ShortCutSaver here!
- 1 box Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 2 cup Milk
- Food Coloring
- Easter Sprinkle Decorations
- Peeps Chicks
- Make pudding according to package directions.
- Divide into thirds and color each a diferent spring color.
- Put a layer of the first color into each cup.
- Pour in a layer of sprinkles.
- Repeat process for each of the other 2 pudding colors.
- Place a Peep on top and serve.