PB & J Sushi Rolls
There are so many ways to make a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich and it’s a favorite for kids. Here is a fun way to make the PB & J sandwiches more fun by rolling them up like Sushi Rolls. My kids love them and will eat them in their lunches or as a snack. They are easy to make with just 3 simple ingredients and a rolling-pin. You can even change it up and make other sandwiches into Sushi Rolls. Have fun with it by adding chop sticks so the kids can pretend it is real Sushi.
“PIN IT” by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Get more RECIPES from ShortCutSaver here!
- Peanut Butter
- Cut off the crust of each slice of bread.
- Roll out the bread with a rolling pin so the bread is a little bit flatter.
- Spread a thin layer of peanut butter and jelly on the bread.
- Roll up bread into a Sushi Roll.
- Use a knife or pizza cutter to slice the bread into individual rolls.