Aladdin Diamond Edition is out of the Disney Vault today. After 23 years this film has been re-released with exclusive bonus features such as Genie Outtakes from the late Robin Williams. I remember when it first came out on November 11, 1992 and my family and I went to see it. My favorite part to this day is when Genie comes out of the bottle and does his impressions. I still remember my dad acting that out after the movie. I have so many favorite memories from Aladdin but here are my top 10.
My Favorite Memories of Aladdin:
- The first appearance of Aladdin when he comes out of the bottle and does his impressions.
- “A Whole New World” song.
- Aladdin teaches bravery to kids.
- “Ten thousand years will give you such a crick in the neck.” – Quote from Genie.
- Genie and Aladdin show that true friends stick together no matter what.
- When Genie was set free!
- Jasmine teaches us to be free-spirited.
- Genie Outtakes.
- The randomness of other Disney movie characters throughout the movie. (keep an eye out)
- Seeing it again with my family!
What is your favorite memory of Aladdin?
Aladdin will always have a special place in my heart. Robin Williams brought so much to all of us with his impressions and comedy. When talking with the Genie animator, Eric Goldberg, I learned so much more about him working with Robin Williams and the film.
Be sure to pick up the Aladdin Diamond Edition in stores and online.
Disclosure: Disney provided me with an all expense paid trip to LA to the #TomorrowlandBloggers #AladdinBloggers & #Disneyland60 Events. All opinions are 100% mine and not influenced in any way.