I remember when my kids were younger watching Max & Ruby all the time and now that my nephew is almost 2 years old he is watching it too. Max & Ruby the brother-sister duo has a new DVD available in stores and online February 17th called Max & Ruby: Sweet Siblings. The DVD features 12 episodes of the Nickelodeon series.
The Max & Ruby: Sweet Siblings DVD includes the following episodes:
· “Max Says Hello” – Ruby needs to prepare her tea party, but Max is too busy saying “hello” to all his toys to help out.
· “Ruby’s Spa Day” – Ruby and Louise try to have a relaxing spa day but Max insists upon playing his noisy new drum.
· “Ruby’s Tai Chi” – Max’s toys interfere with Ruby and her friends practicing their Tai Chi routine
· “Engineer Max” – Ruby wants to get Max to Grandma’s house for a special surprise, but Max just wants to ride on the toy train at the store.
· “Max’s Toy Train” – Ruby wants to get ready for a sleepover at Grandma’s, but Max just wants to play with his new train.
· “Max’s Train Ride” – Ruby wants to have a very special dolly tea party with Grandma, but Max wants to go for a train ride.
· “Max and Ruby’s Train Trip” – Max can’t wait to ride on a train, but Ruby knows you have to get on the right train at the right time.
· “Go To Sleep Max” – Ruby wants to go to sleep in their sleeper car. But Max just wants to stay up.
· “Conductor Max” – Ruby wants to give Aunt Claire and Uncle Nate a card, but Max is intrigued with the conductor’s hat.
· “Space Bunny” – Ruby wants to make a scrapbook for Grandma while Max is acting out the adventures of “Space Bunny!”
· “Max’s Sprinkler” – Ruby wants to have a perfect Summer Fashion Party, but Max is intent on playing with the sprinkler.
· “Max’s Pogo Stick” – Ruby wants to surprise Grandma by planting daisies in her garden, while Max is trying to learn how to hop on a pogo stick.
You can pick the Max & Ruby: Sweet Siblings DVD in stores on February 17th or you can pre-order on Amazon.com right now and have it shipped on the release date.
Disclosure: I was given the product featured in this post to facilitate my review. All opinions are 100% mine and not influenced in any way.