Taking better care of myself was one of my goals for 2016 and to do that was to eat healthier and exercise regularly. There were so many times that I would exercise and have a guessing game of how many calories I actually burned. Sure, I have tried other fitness trackers before but none seemed accurate. I could be sitting in a chair and moving my arm and it would count it as a step. Thanks to the fitness tracker by Withings I can get accurate, in-depth readers each time. I have become so attached to it that I never take it off my wrist.
The Activité Steel fitness tracker and watch has been super helpful to me on my fitness journey. It’s truly what the advertisement says, styled for life and built for health. I honestly don’t know how I got along without it during the last year and a half. A lot of fitness trackers sync up to your phone which can interfere with your fitness journey but the Activité Steel is built to go with you anywhere you need to go, all without your phone. This is especially great when you’re going out on a run or even swimming, two activities that make taking your phone with you a pretty difficult.
With this fitness tracker you go say goodbye to periodic charging or the pressing of buttons all the time; it automatically tracks everything from steps, calories, distance, and amount of sleep thanks to Withings patented Connected Movement Technology. With the help of said technology, your Activité Steel automatically syncs the information from your workout to your app to give you in-depth metrics, personal coaching and more!
Additional features of the Activité Steel fitness tracker and watch include but aren’t limited to:
- No buttons or lights required. The analog subdial gives you continuous, clear insights to your daily activity progress.
- Automatically synchronizes with the Health Matte app so you can get a detailed picture of your days and nights via clear color-coded graphs that show your moves.
- Extended battery and 9 different color bands to choose from.
- Sleek design with maximum style while still getting everything you need from your fitness tracker.
- Automatic activity recognition.
- The Health Matte app rewards achievements, offers advice and lets you challenge friends.
- Automatically detects when you’re asleep and delivers a complete picture of your nights and naps.
If you’ve been looking for a fitness tracker that will fit your needs without all the needless bells and whistles, then the Activité Steel is definitely a product worth looking into. It’s sleek, it’s stylish and best of all it does everything you would expect from a fitness tracker designed to keep up with your busy fitness regime.
Disclosure: I was given the product featured in this post to facilitate my review. All opinions are 100% my own!