When it comes to decorating, I try to be as frugal as I can. I love hanging pictures on the wall but don’t want to pay those expensive prices so I make my own. No, I don’t paint or draw them myself, I actually print them from the computer and frame the prints with frames I already have around the house or purchase one from the thrift store and paint. You can create your own framed artwork for as low as Free (depending on if you already have the frame) with GraphicStock.
How to Make Framed Artwork for Less
1. Head on over to GraphicStock.com, sign up for the 7-day trial or annual membership, and search through a large variety of images and download.
2. If you want to add text, head on over to PicMonkey.com and enter the text onto the image you just downloaded.
3. Save and print artwork and frame it.
4. Hang artwork in desired area.
GraphicStock has over 250,000 graphics and images, and just scrolling through the images will give you so many different creative ideas. Other than your own artwork, you can make tshirt designs, wedding invitations, even food decorations with the images! Graphics doesn’t just have to be for the professional designer, it can be used in everyday life.
• Unlimited downloads to the library of 250,000 graphics, images, vectors, icons, and more
• On average subscribers pay less than a dollar per download over the course of a year
• Same content you would find on more expensive stock sites
• Continuously adding new content to the library so it stays fresh
• Everything is 100% royalty-free
• Unrestricted usage rights for personal or commercial projects
• Keep what you download and maintain usage rights forever
How to get 100% Royalty-Free Images
To use GraphicStock, head on over here and sign up for an account. You can try it out for FREE with the 7 day free trial. If you decide to buy, you can get a limited time annual membership for $99 (a $588 value). If you decide you don’t want the membership be sure to cancel before the 7 days are up.
Once you sign up for the free trial or membership, will be able to view the library and can start picking out graphics that you might find useful for your artwork, crafts, and more.
One lucky reader who signs up for the 7-day free trial and shares their GraphicStock project will be selected to win a free 1-year account with GraphicStock.com. Giveaway ends on 7/7/15. Good Luck!
To qualify for the giveaway, you must:
1. Sign up for the 7-day free trial
2. Visit GraphicStock website and locate an image you would like to use on an innovative project.
3. Leave a comment below of what project you are going to complete.
Once you do that, you will be entered to win a free 1-year account with GraphicStock (a $588 value!)