Making Homemade Jell-O Snack Packs is easy with a few simple steps and is cost-effective. You can find packets of Jell-O for under 50¢ and create 6 Homemade Jell-O cups instead of paying $1 for 4 cups at the grocery store. All you need is Snapware small storage containers with a snap on lid and Jell-O packets. These are great for school lunches or an afternoon snack. Plus, you can change it up with different colors. The Snapware containers can be found on Amazon and select stores.
“PIN IT” by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Get more RECIPES from ShortCutSaver here!
- Jell-O Packets
- Snapware 0.5 cup container
- Make Jell-O from instructions on the box.
- Pour the Jell-O into each cup leaving the lid off.
- Put each cup in fridge until Jell-O is done.
- When the Jell-O is firm add the lids to each cup.
- Keep in fridge until eaten.