Halloween Memory Game
If you need an idea for a Halloween activity for the kid’s classroom or to do at home, check out this FREE printable for Halloween Memory Game.
- Print the Halloween Memory Game.
- Cut out the squares on the sheets.
- Turn them over so you don’t see the pictures.
- Each player takes a turn flipping 2 cards at a time.
- If they match keep the cards, if they don’t match turn them back over.
- Keep player until all the cards are matched.
- The player with the most cards wins!
And if you are looking for some treat ideas check out the following Halloween treats to make!