Kids can love the simplest things in life such as a Flashlight Projection to shine on the wall. My son can play with it for hours creating stories with them. You can make these DIY Flashlight Projections at home with a Cricut Machine or just by cutting the design out onto Card Stock paper.
- Card Stock Paper
- Cricut Machine (optional)
- Scissors if designing by hand
- If you are using a Cricut machine pick out the design online and let the machine cut it out with Card Stock Paper.
- Peel it off the mat and insert it into the flashlight. You may need a small piece of tape to keep it from falling out.
- If you are designing by hand measure the circle of the flashlight and trace it onto the Card Stock Paper.
- Draw the design inside the circle and cut it out.
- Insert it inside the flashlight.
- Turn on the flashlight and watch the projection shine.
Kids will have a blast with the projections. Plus, you can create new ones so the kids never get bored.