Making a 4th of July Garland for your party is easy and only requires a few supplies. It takes about 20 minutes to make and time to dry. You can make it today to have it ready in time for your party.
Supplies you need:
- Red, White, and Blue Paint Swatches from any store that carries paint
- Red, White, and Blue Spray Paint
- Large Stencils
- Hole Puncher
- Lay out the paint swatches so they are in a pattern of Red, White, and Blue colors.
- Using the stencils, spray paint the letter on each paint swatch with Red, White, or Blue.
- Let the spray paint dry.
- After the spray paint is dry, punch 2 holes at the top of each swatch with hole puncher.
- Weave twine thru the holes to create your garland.
- That’s it! Now you can hang your garland up for your party.