The Crescent Cheesy Dogs are my kids favorite and we have them often for dinner. The blend of the crescent rolls, cheese, and hot dogs make a great and tasty combination. By cutting the hot dog into thirds can make this recipe cost-effective too. They even make a great after school snack before dinner!
“PIN IT” by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Get more RECIPES from ShortCutSaver here!
- Crescent Rolls
- Sliced Cheese
- Hot Dogs
- Flatten out the crescent rolls to make them a little bit wider.
- Cut the sliced cheese in half and add a slice to the crescent roll.
- Slice the hot dog into thirds and put a small slice down the middle of each hot dog.
- Take one of the hot dogs and place them on the top of the cheese and crescent roll.
- Fold up the crescent and pinch the sides together.
- Then, roll up the crescent roll.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until done.