If you have a Montgomery Inn near by, you will know how good their Barbecue sauce is. I love it so much that I had to create a copycat recipe just to keep it in stock in our house. I am sure you will love it too, so give it a try and let me know what you think!
And if you would like to give them as gifts, you can print the labels to put on the mason jars here like the one in the picture above.
“PIN IT” by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Get more RECIPES from ShortCutSaver here!
- 5 cup Catsup
- 1 cup Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Tarragon
- 1½ cup Sugar
- 5 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 7½ tsp Chili Powder
- 1½ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Head Garlic peeled
- 7 medium Onions quartered
- ½ cup water
- Combine all ingredients in large pot and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour.
- Strain and place in pint jars.
- Store in refrigerator.