Cheese, Cheese and more cheese is what you will find in this copycat Olive Garden Fondunta recipe. This ooey gooey goodness is best with a side of bread or toast and served as an appetizer or even a midnight snack when you get the craving. This is one of my favorite recipes and the best part is that you don’t have to leave the house to enjoy it.
Copycat Olive Garden Fondunta
- 1 C fat-free sour cream
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 oz provolone cheese, shredded
- 1/2 C parmesan cheese, finely shredded
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1-2 loaf of Italian bread, cut into slices
- Pre-heat your oven to 450F.
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream with the mozzarella cheese, provolone cheese, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flake.
- Spray a medium size cast iron dish with pam spray
- Pour the mixture into the prepared cast iron dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the mixture is melted and bubbly. If you’d like the top extra browned, broil for an additional 2-3 minutes, but make sure to keep an eye on it so it doesn’t burn.
- Garnish with diced tomatoes and parsley.
- Bake the bread slices for 5 minutes then serve immediately.