This recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Frozen Yogurt is super easy to make and requires no ice cream maker. Just by using a mixer can help create this delicious treat to help you cool off or fix your sweet tooth craving. It is so smooth and creamy and fair warning….ADDICTING! You have been warned. Now Enjoy!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Frozen Yogurt
- ½ cups Unsalted Butter, Softened
- ½ cups Packed Dark Brown Sugar
- ¼ cups Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoons Salt
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour
- ¼ teaspoons Baking Soda
- ¾ cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup Vanilla Yogurt
- In a stand mixer or large mixing bowl beat the butter and sugars together until mixture is light and fluffy. Add vanilla and beat until combined.
- In a smaller mixing bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Add the chocolate chips or chunks and stir.
- Add the flour and chocolate chip mixture to butter mixture and fold in carefully. Add yogurt and stir again.
- Cover with lid and freeze until fully set or overnight.