A no bake treat for Easter that is super easy and fun to make. The kids can even make the Bunny Racers themselves, race, and then eat at the finish line.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs
- Mini M&M’s or any small candy
- Vanilla Frosting or any frosting you have on hand
- Annie’s Bunny Graham Crackers
- Start by opening the top of the Reese’s eggs. Be sure to dip your knife in HOT water to melt away the chocolate and not break the egg.
- Using your frosting attach the 4 of the regular sized M&M’s on the sides of the Reese’s eggs for wheels.
- Add a mini M&M for the steering wheel where you cut an opening at the top. Attach with frosting.
- Then add 2 mini M&M’s to the front of the Reese’s egg for headlights. Attach with frosting.
- Place the bunny in the driver’s seat and you are ready to go!
If you are looking for some more Easter recipes give these a try.