I love being able to experience the feeling of a new car and taking it for a test drive so I can play with all the latest gadgets it has to offer along with that new car smell. When I was given the opportunity to test drive the new 2016 Hyundai Tucson Eco AWD for a few days, I jumped at the chance.
- Lane Departure Warning. This helps drivers maintain vehicle control and lane position, even when you happen to get distracted.
- Hands Free Smart Lift Gate. It conveniently opens automatically so you never have to worry about having your hands tied up with luggage, groceries, etc.
- Automatic Emergency Breaking System. One of my favorite features, this system helps by detecting absent-minded drivers and deploys the brakes automatically as to avoid collision.
- Blind Spot Remover. Rear parking sensors produce a warning sound whenever you get too close to an object while backing up.
- 7 Speed Eco Shift. Dual clutch transmission.
- Spacious Interior.
- Versatile Audio System. Allows you to navigate personal playlists on the go.
The 2016 Hyundai Tucson Eco AWD is a great option if you’re looking to upgrade your old vehicle. It has high safety ratings and an attractive design that will have you feeling like you’re sitting in the lap of luxury.