Keeping my family safe is a number one priority as a parent. Sure we can’t be everywhere with our kids and catch them on every fall but we can keep them safe while driving. Relying on Kelley Blue Book to choose the best family car is a no-brainer. They offer valuable information to get the specs and safety information you need when buying your next vehicle.
I have been using Kelley Blue Book since I turned 16 as my parents taught me about it when buying my first car. Now that I have teenagers I am doing the same with them. Traveling as much as we do as a family I know my car is safe. We tend to drive more than fly because we love exploring along the way and this keeps me at ease knowing that I can trust Kelley Blue Book for my sources.
Check out these reasons why I trust Kelley Blue Book when purchasing a vehicle.
- Kelley Blue Book is the vehicle valuation and information source trusted and relied upon by both consumers and the automotive industry.
- The company has been in the automotive industry for 90 years and produced the first Blue Book in 1926.
- KBB.com serves the typical everyday car buyer and content is written to provide every bit of information necessary to make an intelligent car-purchase decision.
- The Kelley Blue Book editorial team drives hundreds of new cars, trucks, SUVs and minivans every year.
- This is the first year that no sedans have been included on KBB.com’s list of the Best Family Cars.
- While there are plenty of excellent family-focused luxury SUVs to recommend, KBB.com’s editors focused strictly on mainstream brands for Kelley Blue Book’s 12 Best Family Cars of 2017.
- Included in this year’s content is a car seat guide with useful tips and specific details regarding the strengths and weaknesses of each of this year’s Best Family Cars.
The list of 12 Best Family Cars of 2017 has been named by Kelley Blue Book. To come up with this list they did extensive testing and evaluation, with a focus on safety, value, reputation and fit of various child safety car seats, among other factors that would meet today’s families needs. With a staff that has several children of their own this helped put it to the real test. Child car safety seats are very important so you will find a car seat guide with useful tips and specific details. Starting prices for this year’s winners range from about $20,000 to the low $30,000 range, with only one vehicle exceeding a $40,000 starting price.
12 Best Family Cars of 2017
- 2017 Honda CR-V
- 2017 Chrysler Pacifica
- 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2017 Toyota Sienna
- 2017 Toyota Highlander
- 2017 Subaru Outback
- 2017 Nissan Pathfinder
- 2017 Kia Sportage
- 2017 Kia Sedona
- 2017 Honda Pilot
- 2017 Honda Odyssey
- 2017 Honda HR-V
When you are looking for your next car keep Kelley Blue Book in mind to ensure your family is safe.